hello

When you read this blog please may you
leave a comment or send me a email


thankyou and if you have your own blog could you tell me and I'll view it.

thankyou




Sunday 6 January 2013

a fresh start

So here it is a fresh new start. 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope everyone enjoys it. New ideas fuzzing around in our  minds. At the moment I'm just commenting on peoples blogs. My Mummy's blog is doing a 4 Happy Things
swap. You might of heard of it you might of not. Well how it works is you sign in saying I would like to do it
then she's going to put up a list who your swapping with, then you make something for that person. I'm doing it.
Her blog name is Bobo Bun.

6 comments:

  1. Gosh!What stylish girls! Looking forward to seeing your ideas in future posts! best wishes, Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello little bun- thank you for visiting me and leaving a lovely comment....how exciting you have spread your bunny ears and branched out to a blog of your own.........brilliant! Happy new year to you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Little Bun. Hope you have lots of fun with your family. Have you been doing some making with your new sewing machine? Karen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I have been using my sewing machine. It's great.
      At the moment I'm trying to get straight lines.

      Happy 2013 all:.)

      Little bun x

      Delete
  4. Have a very happy 2013 Little Bun! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Hello from Little Bun

I really love reading your comments and knowing you've stopped by to say hello. I always like to pop over and visit you too.

X